If you have left over rice at home don't worry. you could make yummy curd dosa with left over rice. Curd dosa(Yogurt) is a simple and authentic dosa variety made with left over rice and little curd.Flavour of curd gives additional taste to dosa. This recipe is taught by one of my aunt when i met her.After she told the recipe, i immediately made it. Everybody in home liked it. so i wanted to share this recipe with you.
Soak raw rice for 4 - 5 hrs or over night.
- Grind everything in a to Grind column to a fine paste with needed water and salt.
- Allow it to ferment overnight or 8 - 9 hrs.
- Before preparation, add finely chopped big onions,finely chopped curry leaves and cilantro to the batter and mix well.
- Consistency should be like little thicker than rava dosa , as shown in the picture.
- Heat the dosa Tawa, when it is hot, pour the dosa, from the edges, in a circular motion as shown in picture , then fill remaining gap with batter.drizzle some oil, when cooked on one side,flip the dosa, when both sides are cooked, remove it from tava.
- It goes well with coconut Chutney and onion chutney.