Dry fruits ladoo is an Easy and healthy diwali recipe, made with dates,fig,raisins and nuts of your choice.it is a very simple recipe, even the begginers and office goears can try this healthy ladoo's. This recipe is taught by my neighbour aunty. it is a healthy filling snack recipe. Dry fruit ladoo is an alternative sweet recipe without sugar to the persons,who are craving for sweets.Dry fruits are rich in Essential nutrients such as proteins,minerals and fiber.Each and every dry fruit has excellent health benefits, and also it has more self life.Now we learn to make Dry fruits ladoo with step wise pictures.
- Remove the seeds of dates, and chop them into pieces. Chop the figs and keep aside.
- Dry roast almonds,cashews and pista's, seperately in a low flame, till it turns golden brown and keep it aside.when it cools down ground it into a coarse powder. Just run the mixie or blender for 1 or 2 seconds, to get coarse powder.
- Heat the kadai, add chopped dates+ figs and also raisins, saute till it is soft, then smash it with rolling pin or potato smasher till it gets goey texture as shown in the picture.
- Then add coarse nuts powder, mix well. switch off the flame.
- Hold ladoo's when it is warm.
- store it in a air tight container.
- you could also use walnuts along with these nuts.
- you can also choose the nuts according to your taste buds.
- dry roast each nuts seperately roasting time varies between each nuts.
- dry roast nuts in low flame. cashews and badam took nearly 10 minutes to dry roast, and pista's took 6 -7 minutes for me to dry roast.
- Saute dates mixture in a medium flame, it took nearly 8 - 10 minutes, to become soft.Then smash it with smasher till it gets goey consistency.