- Dry Roast Toor dal,chana dal and Moong dal separately in a kadai, till it turns golden brown colour and also you get nice smell of dal's.Then keep the dal's aside.
- Dry Roast Red chillies and curry leaves, till red chillies turns light brown colour and keep it aside.
- dry roast cumin, till it pops, then add hing and switch off the flame.hing gets roasted in a heat of kadai.
- Grind everything into a little course powder with salt.Store it in a airtight Container.
- Serve with hot rice and dollop of Ghee.
- Dry roast the lentils seperately, so that lentils gets roasted uniformly.
- Adding curry leaves is optional.
- you could add this podi to stir fry for spiciness.