Palkova is a Simple and Easy Sweet Recipe. it takes long time to Make.But the Procedure is Simple and the taste is awesome.Begginers can try this Sweet Recipe. Milk is a great source of calcium, which is essential for healthy bones.Milk contains protein, which helps to rebuild muscles.Vitamins A and B in milk can help build good eyesight. Milk has also been show to help lower risk of certain cancers.Now We learn to Make Delicious Palakova.
Milk - 4 cups. (Fat Milk is preferable, i used Whole Milk).
Sugar - 1/4 cup.
Ghee - 1 tsp.
- Take a thick bottomed Vessel or Nonstick pan,add 4 cups of Milk.
- Allow it to boil, Once got boiled, keep the flame in medium low. Then stir frequently till it becomes thick.Take care there is a chances of burning the Milk.
- You may get the milk sticking to the sides of kadai, scrap it using the ladle, and add it to boiling milk.
- Once it becomes thick, add sugar,stir well till continuously, till it becomes thick and leaves the sides of kadai.
- Finally add 1 tsp of ghee and mix well. Remove from the flame.
- Delicious Pal kova is ready.
Palkova - Palakova - Palgova - Diwali Sweet Recipes By Gayathri, Oct 26, 2013 Palkova recipe