Kaju Katli - With Simple Procedure - Step Wise Pictures - Easy Diwali Sweet Recipe By Gayathri, Oct 27, 2013 Kaju KatliKaju Katli is an Indian Popular Sweet made with Cashews and Sugar.We Will learn Very Simple Method to do Kaju katli, without Making Sugar Syrup. Beginners can try this.Don't Want to afraid for sugar strings.Taste will be very delicious, like we get in Shops. Delicately sweet yet crunchy and delicious cashew nut is packed with energy, antioxidants, minerals and vitamins that are essential for robust health.Cashew nuts are native to Brazil, but are now grown all over the world.Now We learn Simple Kaju katli.
|Kaju Katli - With Simple Procedure|
Cashews - 1 cup (Whole Cashews are Preferable)
Sugar - 1/2 cup.
Milk - 1 tbsp.
Water - as required. (little).
Ghee - 1 tsp.
- Dry Roast the Cashews, with Medium low flame for 4 - 5 Min, Which gives crispness to cashews, so that when we powder the cashews, oil Won't oozes out.
- Then cool the cashews completely. Then grind it into a fine Powder in a blender or Mixie. This is the important Step while making katli's.
- Take thick bottomed Vessel,heat the flame to Medium low, add Powdered Cashews and sugar, Mix well.
- Add 1 tbsp of Milk , ghee and little water to Powdered cashews and sugar Mixture.
- Stir well for few minutes till it becomes soft dough, and it leaves the sides of kadai.
- Then immediately pour the dough over a plate. Then flatten it with Spachula as shown in above picture.
- Then cut into Diamond Squares. Now Simple Kaju Katli is Ready.
- Once it comes in the form of soft dough and leaves the sides of kadai, pour immediately over a plate, then flatten it . Once it cools down it becomes crisp automatically.
- if you refregirate the cashews, before making kaju katli's, bring the cashews to normal room temperature,then dry roast it.
Kaju Katli - With Simple Procedure - Step Wise Pictures - Easy Diwali Sweet Recipe By Gayathri, Oct 27, 2013 Kaju Katli