Cornflakes chivda is an Easy and tasty mixture Recipe. Crunchy taste of cornflakes makes the chivda yummy. From kids to Elders, everyone like it.when i went to my native place, my sister asked me to make some snack for her office friends. I wondered what to make. cornflakes was at home, so i planned to make cornflakes chivda for them. It came out well. Even my mother have taken this mixture, to her office. Every one liked it. Now i share cornflakes chivda recipe with you all.
- Heat the oil, when it is hot keep the stove in moderate flame, and fry the cornflakes in batches, till it expands and turns crisp.Alternatively to fry, you can take some cornflakes in metal strainer and immerse directly in hot oil.After frying everything keep it aside.
- Now, heat the kadai, add 2 tbsp of oil, when it is hot, add curryleaves when it turns crisp add cashews,when it turns golden brown colour, add fried gram(Chutney dal), saute for 2 minutes, then add roasted peanuts saute for a minute,(in a low flame).
- Then add chilli powder, turmeric powder and salt, mix for 2 minutes in a low flame,finally add fried cornflakes ,mix Gently.Now corn mixture is ready. Store it in a airtight container.
- Fry corn flakes in batches, when it expands and turns crisp remove it immediately else it becomes black.
- Adding cashews and raisins are optional.
- Add chilli powder and salt according to your taste.