Apple Halwa is a Simple and distinct Diwali Recipe.There is a Well known Proverb "Apple a Day keeps the Doctor away". Apples are packed with vitamins C, A, and flavonoids and with smaller amounts of phosphorus, iron and calcium.Apples provide a source of potassium which may promote heart health.There are more than 7,500 varieties of apples.Fuji,Gala and Red delicious Apples are common Varieties available here. Now We make healthy and Delicious Apple.
Apple - 3.
Sugar - 1 cup.
Ghee - 3 tbsp.
Cashews - 12.
Kesari Powder - As Required.(Add based on colour you require)
Milk - 1/4 cup
- Peel the skin of Apples, scoop out the seeds, and chop the apples into cubes.Grind with 1/4 cup of Milk into a fine Puree.
- Saute the cashews in Ghee, till it turns golden brown colour and take the cashews out from kadai.
- In the same Kadai, add Apple puree, saute it till water in it is absorbed, and it is some what dry.It takes 15 minutes to cook.cook in Medium flame.
- This is the right stage to Add sugar, Now add sugar and stir well, till it leaves the sides of kadai,Ghee oozes out, and it comes in the form of halwa.
- Finally add Cashews and Mix well.
Apple Halwa - Step Wise Pictures - Easy Diwali Sweet Recipes By Gayathri, Oct 24, 2013 Apple halwa