Atta ka Ladoo is an Easy, healthy & Tasty diwali Sweet Recipe, made quickly with available ingredients at home.Roasted Wheat flour,when blended with Ghee & chopped nuts, tastes divine.Even the beginners & office Goers can try this Ladoo's with confidence.Already i posted Maa Ladoo,Rava Ladoo & Poha Ladoo. This is a variation of it. Now we will see the Preparation of Easy & healthy Ladoo's.
- Chop the Almonds and cashews coarsely and keep it aside.
- Powder a cup of sugar and keep it aside.
- Dry Roast the Wheat flour, till it changes the colour, & also you get nice smell, then remove it from pan.
- In a same pan, add Ghee, when it is melted add coarsely chopped Cashews & Almonds.
- Saute for few seconds till it turns little Golden color. Then switch off the flame
- Add Roasted Wheat flour & Powdered Sugar.Mix well with a Ladle.
- Hold balls,when it is warm.
- I have added coarsely chopped Cashews & Almonds, you could add pistachios & raisins also.
- if you like cardomom flavour, you can add cardomom Powder also.
- i have added 1/3 cup of ghee, you can add lesser too. if you feel ladoo's are dry,you can melt, some more ghee and add to the flour.
- you can store it in a container,even for week.