7 cup Sweet is an easy diwali recipe, made with 7 cups of ingredients. It has the taste of two burfi's Mysore Pak and Coconut burfi,because we are adding besan and coconut together. Even the beginners can try this simple Recipe. This recipe was taught by my anni, When i went to her home, i tasted it, taste was yummy. So i got recipe from her, and i tried. it came out well.This recipe is made during diwali or any other special occasions, or if the guest comes,you can make it easily.
- Take a heavy bottomed pan, add besan flour,Sugar,coconut,Ghee, oil, and Milk. Mix everything, without having the lumps.
- Now switch on the stove, and keep the flame to medium low, stir continuously.scrap the sides of the pan,as you stir.
- Stir continuously till it thickens, and leaves the sides of the kadai.it takes approximately 20 - 25 minutes, to thicken, and to leave the sides of kadai.
- Pour it over the greased plate, and level it .Once it is warm,draw lines, according to your preferred shape.
- When it cooled down completely, remove from the plate, and store it in a air tight container.you can store it even for a week.
- Cook in a Medium flame.stir continuously, else there is a chances of burning.
- When it leaves the sides of kadai,Pour immediately over a plate or tray.When it is warm draw lines.
- Remove from the plate only after it completely cools down, else there will be a chances of breaking.