Maa Laddu(Roasted Gram Ladoo) is made with roasted Gram, Ghee and sugar.it is an Easy Diwali Sweet Recipe. Even the beginners and bachelors can try this simple recipe.you can make it in no time. Roasted chana dal is an outstanding source of manganese, folate, protein, dietary fibre, copper, phosphorous and iron.Roasted gram Control Cholesterol level.it helps in Easy bowel Movement.Now we learn to make healthy and tasty Ladoos.
- Chop the cashews into fine pieces and keep it aside.
- Fry the cashews in a tsp of ghee till it turns golden brown colour.
- Grind the Roasted Gram in a mixie or blender into a fine powder.
- Grind the Sugar into a fine powder.
- Take a mixing bowl or plate add Roasted gram, Sugar, fried cashews and keep it ready.
- Now melt the ghee and add it over the mixing bowl,mix well .shape the balls immediately, when it is warm.
- Now store the Ladoos in an air tight container.
- Hold the balls, when the ghee is warm, else you won't get shapes.
- For variation, you can add musk melon seeds or Pumpkin seeds.
- you can also add Copra Coconut Pieces for additional taste.
- Instead of Sugar, you can melt Jaggery & add jaggery Syrup to Roasted Gram Powder to hold balls.