Vegetable Mayonnaise Sandwich is an Easy & Healthy Sandwich Recipe, made with Mayonnaise & Veggies. This is an No Cook Sandwich Recipe. At busy Mornings or at lazy Mornings you can serve this Sandwich as a Breakfast or Brunch. This sandwich can also be served as a Snack. kids love this healthy colourful Sandwich.I used Wheat Bread. you can use Brown bread,white bread or Multigrain Bread to make sandwich.
- Take a Mixing bowl add Chopped onion,Capsicum & Grated Carrot.
- Add the Mayonnaise to the Vegetables. Add Chilli flakes,Pepper Powder,Oregano,Lemon Juice & Salt. Mix well.
- Trim the Edges of the Bread. Take a bread slice, spread with Mayo veggie mixture evenly over the bread, close with another slice of bread.Cut into diagonals and serve immediately.
- you can use Freshly Grated Cabbage to the veggie Mixture.
- you can also add Cooked Corn to the Mixture.
- you can toast the bread at first, then apply veggie Mixture or you can make the Sandwich & toast.
- Trimming the Edges of bread is Optional.
- Serve Immediately Else Sandwich becomes Soggy.