Green Chutney is a Popular Chutney Recipe made with fresh Coriander leaves. It is added as Spread inside Sandwitches,Vada Pav,Kathi Rolls & Burgers. Chutney is added to Sev Puri, Radga Patties,Samosa Chaat & Kachori Chaat. Also had as an accompaniment for Paneer Tikka, Somaso,Cutlet,Pakora's , Grilled or Tandoori Veggies. As this chutney is made of fresh Coriander leaves & lemon juice, it enhances Digestion. I have used only Coriander leaves instead you could use both Coriander & Mint leaves.
- Grind Coriander leaves, Green Chillies,Cumin Powder,Lemon Juice, salt by drizzling little water into a fine Paste.
- Always make the Chutney thick.
- Store it in a Container & Refigerate for 4 to 5 days.
- if Using mint leaves,Coriander leaves should be more than Mint leaves.2:1 ratio might tastes Good.
- Adjust Green chillies according to your Spice level.
- Adding lemon juice retains the colour of the Chutney.
- you can add 1/4 inch" Ginger for Extra flavour.