Chilli Paneer is a Popular Indo - Chinese Starter Recipe. It can also be Served with Fried Rice & Noodles. Paneer is coated in a dry corn flour, then it is shallow fried, & sauted with spicy sauces. Chilli Paneer is one of the best starter for Paneer lovers. This is a hot spicy delicious Starter that melts in Mouth.Preparation is so simple, you can bring Restaurant taste at home itself.
- Mix Cornflour,Chilli Powder,Sugar & Salt . Coat the Paneer Cubes in this Mixture Gently, such that Paneer Coats evenly in this dry Powder.Retain the Remaining cornflour Mixture.
- Heat the tawa or Pan, add 4 tsp of oil,when oil is hot, Gently arrange the Paneer on tawa,fry the Paneer, till it turns Golden on both the sides by flipping the Paneer cubes.Cook in Medium flame.
- When Paneer turns Golden remove from tawa or Pan. Then keep the fried paneer in a plate.
- Heat the pan or kadai, add oil, when it is hot add Finely chopped Ginger & Garlic.Saute till, it turns Golden & aromatic.
- Add squared Onion,Capsicum & Green chilly.Saute till it turns light Golden at the Edges.
- Add the Sauces,cook till the raw smell of Sauces disappears.
- Mix the remaining corn flour with 4 tbsp of water & add to the sauces.
- Cook till sauces thickens. Now add fried Paneer, Mix Gently till everything Combines. Serve the Chilli Paneer hot.
- you can Garnish with Celery or Spring Onions before Serving.
- Always fry the Paneer in medium low flame, don't cook for longer time else it turns rubbery.
- I fried the Paneer in tawa, instead you can deep fry also.
- For more spiciness you can replace tomato sauce with tomato Chilli Sauce.
- Adding Cornflour at last gives glaze texture to Paneer.