Paneer Pakora is a Popular & delicious Indian fritters. Paneer coated in a batter & deep fried makes crispy crunchy Golden shade . Pakora's,melts in mouth. Crunchy outer crust & soft inside is a srumptious appetizer for Paneer lovers. It is an apt snack for tea time & also during Rainy Season. Now we learn to make popular appetizer.
- Take a Mixing bowl combine besan flour,Rice flour,chilli powder,cumin Powder,Garam Masala, Ginger garlic Paste, Baking Soda & salt. Mix well.
- Then add water little by little to make a thick batter without any lumps.
- Heat the oil in a pan or kadai for deep frying.
- Dip the paneer slices in the batter & coat the slices in the batter.
- when the oil is hot,keep the flame to medium, drop the coated paneer slices.
- Deep fry the Paneer pakoras till it turns crisp & Golden.
- Drain the paneer pakoras in a Paper towel to remove excess oil.
- Serve the pakoras with Green chutney or tomato ketchup.
- Batter should not be too thick or runny. it is should be in moderate consistency, so that paneer coats well in batter.
- Adjust the chilli powder according to your taste.
- Slice the Paneer Gently & also not too thick or thin.
- Adding Ginger garlic paste enhances the flavour of pakoras.
- Always serve hot.