Mango Icecream is an Easy Icecream Recipe, made with Real Mangoes. Only 3 ingredients are required to make this Icecream. Mango Puree is blended with Whipped Cream & Condensed Milk, to make the icecream. Even the beginners can try this Easy Recipe.I am the big fan of this ice cream. When we went to one of the Indian Restaurant in Chicago, they serve this Ice cream every time in a buffet.It was unlimited, so I get 2 to 3 scoops. I love to top with Gulab Jamon. Eating Mango icecream with soft Gulab Jamon is awesome.It melts in Mouth. Now we will see the preparation.
- Make 2 cups puree of Sweet Ripe Mangoes using a Mixie or blender.
- Then add condensed Milk to it & Mix well.
- In another bowl add whipped cream, & beat till it reaches stiff Peaks in the cream.(I used hand beater to whip the cream).Don't over do it, there is a chances of curdling & butter comes out of the cream.
- Add this whipped cream to Mango + condensed Milk Mixture.
- Beat everything till it is well combined.
- Freeze the Mango Mixture in a covered container for 1 hour.
- Then again whip the ice cream once using a blender, which gives softness to the icecream & ice cream also increases in volume.
- Then pour it in a container & freeze it, till the icecream is set. Setting time varies depending on the temperature of the fridge. After 6 hours check whether it is completely set.
- Scoop the icecream & serve. you can top the icecream with nuts, dry fruits or honey.
- Always choose sweet mangoes for best Result.
- Refigerate the whipped cream, before usage. So cream gets whipped quickly & also its volume gets increased.
- Whip the cream till it reaches Peaks consistency.
- Adding condensed milk gives nice taste to ice cream.
- once the icecream is half set, blend it again for smooth consistency,then freeze it.
- After 5 hours check whether icecream is set. Freezing time varies depending on temperature of fridge.