Baby corn Dosa is a Perfect Dosa for Break fast/Dinner.Baby Corn Dosa is a Crispy & yummy dosa Recipe, with Baby corn filling .Mild taste,of Baby corn, when stuffed with Dosa, tastes yumm. you can use this Baby corn Masala, as side dish for chapathi,roti,dosa & Mild pulao's also. You can use this as a filling for sandwich also. Baby corn contains a large proportion of magnesium, iron, copper and most importantly phosphorus, which is needed for healthy bones.Baby Corn is filled with fiber that is a huge boon for digestion.baby corn is Rich in Folic Acid, so it is Good for Pregnant women. Now we will learn to make Baby corn Dosa.
- Chop the onions & tomatoes finely.
- Remove the husk from baby corn & cut into roundels.
- Heat the oil, add cumin seeds, when it sizzles add slit Green chillies.when Green chillies, changes the colour add onions.
- Saute till onions turns light Golden brown colour.Then add baby corn roundels. Add little salt. Saute in high flame for 2 minutes.Then simmer it, & cook it covered, stir now & then till baby corn is soft.(it will be soft within 7 - 8 minutes).
- Then add Chilli powder,turmeric powder & adjust salt. saute for a minute.
- Add finely chopped tomatoes, saute till it turns slight mushy.Finally Garnish with fresh cilantro.
- Heat the tawa, pour a ladle of batter, and spread it in a cirular motion, drizzle some oil, when it is cooked well & turns crisp, spoon with Baby corn masala stuffing.
- Fold the dosa.Remove it from tawa.serve hot.
- For Perfect Dosa, take idli/dosa batter, add little water & bring it to pourable dosa batter consistency.
- Spread the dosa, thin not necessary to flip dosa, once it is cooked & turns crisp spoon with stuffing & fold dosa.
- if you cut the baby corn into roundels,it cooks faster.
- Adding tomatoes,gives nice tangy taste to dosa.