Hot chocolate, also known as hot cocoa, is a heated beverage typically consisting of shaved chocolate, melted chocolate or cocoa powder, heated milk or water, and sugar.if you have chocolate craving you could make this drink in no time.I had it once in starbucks, it tasted awesome,so i tried at home. Milk blended with cocoa and sugar tasted yummy and aroma was Good. A study conducted by Cornell University has shown that hot chocolate contains more antioxidants than wine and tea, therefore reducing the risk of heart disease.Now we will learn the recipe.
- Heat the pan, add sugar,cocoa powder and pinch of salt. Mix well.
- Add water, stir for 1 - 2 minutes, until the mixture boils, then add milk, stir well.
- Stir constantly to serving temperature.Do not boil.
- Remove from pan, then add vanilla Essence. Whisk till frothy.
- Milk should not be allowed to boil.
- Top With whipped Cream, if desired.