This Broccoli curry goes well with chapathi,roti and rice.Broccoli is also rich in vitamin A, iron, vitamin K, B-complex vitamins, zinc, phosphorus and phyto-nutrients. Broccoli contains a high amount of potassium, which helps maintain a healthy nervous system and optimal brain function, as well as promotes regular muscle growth. Broccoli contains high levels of both calcium and vitamin K, both of which are important for bone health and prevention of osteoporosis. The folic acid in broccoli helps women sustain normal tissue growth and is often used as a supplement when taking birth control pills and during pregnancies.Now we learn healthy broccoli subzi.
- Cut Broccoli into small florets and keep it aside.
- chop the onions and tomatoes finely.
- Heat the oil,add chopped onions,ginger garlic paste, saute till onions turns pink.
- Then add tomato, chilli powder,Garam Masala,coriander powder and salt. saute it, till tomatoes turns mushy.
- Then add broccoli florets and saute for few minutes.
- Add some water, let it boil for few minutes, till broccoli is soft and it gets gravy consistency.
- Serve with Chapathi's ,Roti's and mild pulao's.
Broccoli Gravy - Broccoli subzi - Broccoli side dish - Simple Side dish for chapathi roti and rice. By Gayathri, Nov 11, 2013 Broccoli Gravy