Cauliflower Masala Dosa(Gobi masala Dosa) is a type of Stuffed Dosa variety.Cauliflower is healthy and yummy veggie.Cauliflower is a heart healthy vegetable. This means it helps in maintaining the heart and the cardiovascular system.it is a rich source of fiber. This fiber helps in lowering our cholesterol levels.Cauliflower also helps us to lose weight. Cauliflower contains vitamin C which is a key element to burn fat. And it also contains folates which again help in weight loss. Now we learn to make healthy and yummy cauliflower dosa.
Cut the cauliflower into very small florets, wash and put them in hot water with a little salt and pinch of turmeric for 5-7 mins. Drain the water and keep it aside.
Method(Gobi Masala Stuffing preparation)
- Heat the oil in a kadai/pan, add fennel seeds when it splutters, add chopped onions add ginger garlic paste,saute till onions turns golden brown.
- Add tomatoes saute, till it turns mushy.
- Add cauliflower florets, saute for 2 minutes, then add ground paste with needed water and salt.
- Let it boil well till the raw smell in it goes off, and it comes in the form of thick gravy consistency.
- Finally garnish with fresh cilantro.
- Heat the tawa, pour a ladle of batter, and spread it in a cirular motion, drizzle some oil, when it is cooked weel, spoon with Gobi masala stuffing.
- Fold the dosa.Remove it from tawa.serve hot. if you want it with more brown and crisp, drizzle little oil, on folded dosa, and let it cook for few more minutes.
Cauliflower Masala Dosa - Gobi Masala Dosa - Cauliflower Roast - Gobi Dosa By Gayathri, jun 30, 2013 Gobi Masala Dosa