Siyaali is an Authentic Vysyas Recipe , made with left over Idli's. Soft cubed idli's, when blended with Coconut & spice mixture, tastes delicious. I am a big fan of Siyaali Recipe.whenever we have idli left overs, we make this Siyaali.
|Spicy Idli Upma|
- Cut the idli's into cubes.
- Heat oil in the pan, add mustard seeds, when it splutters add cumin seeds.
- When cumin seeds, sizzles add 1 slit Green chillies, and curry leaves.
- When Green chilly turns its colour, add onions.
- Saute onions till it turns translucent.
- Add Ground Paste with 1/4 cup of water.(Ground paste loosens)
- Saute for 2 minutes, then add cubed Idli's.
- Mix Gently, else there might be a chances of breaking idli's.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro.
- I used cubed idli's,instead you can also use crumbled idli's.
- Mix the idli's Gently, else there might be a chances of breaking idli's.
- Adding coriander seeds,gives nice taste to Siyaali.
- Adjust water, according to softness of idli's. if idli's are little bit hard, add more water.if idli's are so soft add less water.