Soya Nuggets is a Textured Vegetable Protein, also known as soy meat or soya chunks.Soya chunks fry Goes great with Chapathi,Roti,Pulao,Naan,Biriyani,Phulka's & Jeera Rice. Also goes inside chapathi's & sandwitch for bread.Soya chunks has high protein content, and it is an excellent replacement of Meat-based proteins for Vegetarians.Soya chunks are rich in Vitamin B & Omega 3 fatty acids, which is so Good for health. Chunky Soya Nuggets,when blended with onions & tomatoes, & spices powders tastes delish. Now we will learn to make Healthy & yummy dry Curry.
|Soya Chunks fry|
- Heat the oil in a pan, add mustard seeds, when it sizzles, add fennel Seeds, curry leaves & Slit Green chillies.
- When you get Good smell of fennel seeds, add chopped Onions & Ginger Garlic Paste.
- Saute till onions turns light Golden brown colour, then add tomatoes.
- Saute till tomatoes turns mushy.
- Then add all spice powders such as Chilli Powder, Turmeric Powder, Garam Masala & Needed Salt. cook for 1 or 2 minutes.
- Now add cooked Soya, saute for 3 - 4 minutes till masala blends well with Soya Nuggets.
- Finally Garnish with Fresh cilantro.