Cabbage Peas Curry is a healthy curry Recipe made with Cabbage & Green Peas. It goes well with Rice,Roti & chapathi's. The health benefits of cabbage include, it is used to treat constipation, stomach ulcers, headaches, obesity, skin disorders, jaundice, scurvy, eye disorders, heart diseases & aging.It has a very high content of Vitamin C,which helps in strengthening one’s immunity system. Now we learn to make healthy quick cabbage stir fry.
Chop the cabbage finely.
Grate Ginger & coconut and keep it aside.
chop the Green chillies into roundels.
Cook the Green peas, with needed water, till soft & keep it aside.
- saute till Green chillies turns its colour.
- Add chopped onions, saute till onions turns light Golden brown colour.
- Add chopped cabbage and needed salt.
- saute in a high flame for 2 - 3 minutes. veggies will ooze water.
- Then keep it in sim mode. Cook it covered.
- stir now and then, till cabbage is soft.
- Then add cooked peas, mix well. Add Grated coconut give a quick mix.
- Now cabbage curry is ready to serve with chapathi's,roti & rice.
Cabbage curry with chanadal
For 4 cups of cabbage, you can use 3 tbsp of chana dal. cook chana dal till soft & add to cooked cabbage instead of Green peas.