Chocolate Peda is an Easy, yummy & simple Diwali Sweet Recipe, made with Condensed Milk, Chocolate Powder & Milk Powder. This is an Kids friendly sweet Recipe. if you have a Chocolate Craving, you can make this recipe in no time.When Condensed Milk & Milk Powder blended with cocoa Powder,tastes yumm.
- Take a wide thick bottomed pan/kadai, add condensed milk,cocoa Powder and Milk powder, mix well. It should not have any lumps in it.
- Stir for few more minutes, till it comes in the form of soft dough and leaves the sides of kadai Now add 2 tsp of Ghee and Mix well. Take a small portion of it, and hold it, you should able to make a ball. This is the right stage to switch off the stove.
- When it cools down, and still it is little bit warm, knead well.Grease your hand with ghee,then take a small portion of it, make lemon sized ball, then flatten it, and make a dent in a center, as shown in the picture and arrange chopped pistachios over the dent.
- Repeat the same, for remaining dough also.After making pedas, let it be as such for more than 3 -4 hours. it will be moist and chewy in the beginning, then after an hour or so, the moistness will go off, then it gets dry texture.
- Store it in a air tight container.
- After making the dough allow it to cool for few minutes, else it might burnt your hand.
- Kneading the dough, avoids cracks in pedas.
- you get Good shape and Good shiny texture of pedas, if you grease your hands with ghee.
- Pedas will be chewy after you make, so let it be as such for 3 -4 hours, then serve.