Some Simple tips to clean the kitchen
- Oven and stove: Use a paste of baking soda and water to get the surfaces of your stove and oven sparkling.
- Microwave: To clean the microwave, Zap a cup of water or lemon juice for three minutes to loosen grime,then wipe down the microwave walls with dish cloth.
- Cabinets:Remove all contents,sweep out crumbs and dust, and wipe shelves with a wet rag. Check pots, vessels, pans and dishes to see if any are broken or dirty before putting them back.wipe down the cabinet fronts.
- Sink: Fill the sink with warm water and pour in a cup of bleach to disinfect.baking soda or lemon juice can be used to scrub off any stains.
- Refigerator: Go through the food and throw away anything that's expired. Remove drawers and clean them seperately. then scrub all inside surfaces with hot water and baking soda.
- Wooden cutting board: Clean the wooden cutting board with lemon and salt.
- Blender or mixie : Run a drop of soap and water, through your blender to clean it.
- Everything else: Wipe down other surfaces around your kitchen, including the trash can and light fixtures. save the floor for last.first sweep up dry crumbs with a broom,then use a mop for a final polish.