Peanut Ladoo is made with Peanut and Jaggery.This is a No Cook Recipe. Peanuts are rich in energy and contain health benefiting nutrients, minerals, antioxidants and vitamins that are essential for optimum health.The nuts are packed with many important B-complex groups of vitamins such as riboflavin, niacin, thiamin, pantothenic acid, vitamin B-6, and folates. Just a hand full of peanuts per day provides enough recommended levels of phenolic anti-oxidants, minerals, vitamins, and protein.Now we Learn to Make Instant Peanut Ladoo.
- Grind the Peanuts into a course powder in a blender or mixie.
- Then add jaggery along with it and run it for few seconds, till both are well combined.
- Then pour it on a plate and hold the balls.
- Store it in a air tight container.
- you can add 1 tsp of Ghee to the Peanut mixture for additional flavour.
- you can add coconut bits to Peanuts Mixture.
- if you want crunchy texture, grind it more coarse.