Kadai paneer is an Easy North Indian Recipe made with Paneer and Capsicum. it is a Good accompaniment for chapathi,roti, Naan,kulcha,Mild pulao's and fried Rice.This is a dried version of Paneer recipe.
- Cut the paneer into cubes, and keep it aside, if it is store bought,place it in hot water till usage.
- Chop the capsicum into pieces, shallow fry it and keep it aside.capsicum should maintain it's crunchiness.
- Heat the oil in the pan, add ginger garlic paste saute till raw smell goes.Then add onions saute till onions turns translucent.
- Now add chopped tomatoes, add chilli powder,Garam masala powder,coriander powder,turmeric Powder & salt mix well. when the tomatoes turns gooey add 1/4 cup of water.When the gravy,starts boiling add shallow fried capsicum & cubed paneer. Mix well, till paneer and capsicum gets coated with Gravy.
- Garnish with kasoori methi by rubbing against your palms.Finally Garnish with Fresh Cilantro.Serve hot.
- It goes very well with chapathi, roti and pulao's .
- Shallow frying the capsicum gives crunchiness to Gravy.
- if it is store bought paneer, place it in hot water till usage.
- if paneer is soft,it absorbs the flavour well.
- Saute tomatoes till it turns mushy.