Ginger garlic Paste is an essential ingredient in most of our cooking.It is a handy Ingredient in busy world.Garlic and ginger are two herbs that possess many little-known therapeutic uses and health benefits, alongside their more common uses in the kitchen. Both of these herbs have been studied for their effectiveness in fighting infections, preventing cancer and reducing inflammation and various other applications.Both garlic and ginger are thought to have anti-inflammatory properties.Garlic and ginger are both effective at fighting and preventing a wide range of cancer-related issues as well. ginger and garlic are effective in lowering blood pressure and limiting cholesterol.
- Soak the Ginger in water for half an hour to one hour for easy peeling.Then pat it dry.
- Peel Ginger and Garlic.
- Chop the ginger and garlic into cubes.
- Grind ginger and garlic in a blender or mixie along with oil into a smooth paste.
- Store it in a Air tight container. Use dry spoon.
|Allam velluli mudda|
- If you refrigerate it, it comes for few weeks to month.
- Always use dry spoon. Never use your hand, always use spoon to scoop it out.
- After you have taken the required quantity, refrigerate it immediately.
- if you handle it properly it comes for even months.