Mushroom biriyani is a simple biriyani recipe. I will teach you simple and better way to make biriyani, with available ingredients in home.Mushrooms are nutritious and delicious. The health benefits of mushroom include relief from high cholesterol levels, breast cancer, prostrate cancer, and diabetes. It also helps in weight loss, increasing immunity.Mushrooms are low in calories, fat-free, cholesterol-free and very low in sodium, yet they provide important nutrients, including selenium, potassium, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin D and more. we learn to make a very delicious Mushroom biriyani with step wise Pictures.
- cut the onions and tomatoes finely and keep it aside.
- clean the mushroom and cut it into bigger pieces.
- Wash and soak the rice for 15 minutes in water.
- Heat the Ghee, add bayleaf, cinnamon sticks,cloves,slit green chillies.saute it
- When it turns fragrant, add onions, saute well till onions turns golden brown colour, then add tomato , add coriander leaves, mint leaves, chilli powder, turmeric powder and salt. saute for few seconds till tomatoes turns mushy, then add ground paste, saute for 3 - 4 minutes. Then add mushrooms,saute for 2- 3 minutes.
- Then add rice, saute for 1 minute, then add water,and salt.
- When it starts boiling, cover it with cooker lid, when steam comes from the cooker put the weight, and sim it to a low flame for 5 minutes. Then switch off the flame.
- Give a standing time of 15 minutes. Rice Gets cooked well, with that cooker heat itself. Then open the lid and serve hot.Goes well with Onion Raita.
Mushroom Biriyani - Easy Mushroom biriyani With Cooker By Gayathri, Oct 27, 2013 Mushroom Biriyani