Mango Sago is a Popular Hongkong dessert made with Ripe Mangoes & Sago Pearls. It is an Easy Exotic dessert Recipe with Mangoes. Blending Mangoes & Condensed Milk with Chewy texture of Sago Pearls makes the pudding divine. Mango with Sago is an awesome combination. we had plenty of sweet mangoes at home with different varieties.So I planned to make this Easy dessert with Malgova Mango.
- Cook the sago with needed water, till it turns Soft & transparent.Drain the water.
- Then wash the sago in running water to remove excess starch, then drain the water completely.keep it aside.
- Grind Condensed Milk + Mango Pieces + Milk in a Mixer or blender to a smooth Paste.
- Take a mixing bowl Mix Mango Mixture with Cooked Sago.
- Refigerate it for an hour.
- Top with Chopped mangoes before Serving.
- while soaking sago,add water only till immersing level, if you add more water sago turns mushy.
- After you cook sago, drain it immediately & rinse the sago in running water to remove excess starch.
- Adjust the quantity of condensed milk according to your taste buds.
- you can also replace condensed milk with sugar & whole Milk .
- Variations:Place cooked sago seperately.while serving, in a serving bowl add Mango mixture with a scoop of Cooked Sago & top with chopped mangoes.