Spaghetti Aglio E Olio is an Popular Italian Recipe made by sautéing Minced Garlic,spiced with Chilli flakes, & Garnished with Parsley or coriander leaves. Spaghetti Aglio Olio Means Spaghetti with "Garlic & Oil ". This is an Easy Pasta recipe, made in jiffy. Garlic lovers like this pasta a lot.Cooked pasta when tossed with Roasted Garlic & chilli flakes, tastes delicious.As this pasta is so mild, kids love to eat long strings with mild aromatic flavour.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add chopped Garlic, when it turns light Golden brown colour, add Red chilli flakes, and saute for 20 seconds.Now keep the flame to low.
- Then add cooked pasta , chopped corainder leaves, and salt.
- Stir for 2 - 3 minutes, to combine, and switch off. Aglio Olio is Ready!!!
- Don't break the spaghetti, use it, as it is.
- Cook the pasta till al dente (Cook pasta, with firm to bite).
- Don't over cook the pasta.
- Instead of coriander leaves, you can add Parsley also.
- Adjust Garlic, according to your taste buds.
- you can top with little Cheese, if you wish.