Eggless Choco Chip Cookies is simple crisp and Tasty Cookies. Simple to Make and delicious to eat.
Interesting Facts about Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Out of the vast varieties of cookies in the United States, Chocolate Chip Cookies are the most popular among all.
- The official state cookie of both Massachusetts and Pennsylvania is the chocolate chip cookie.
- The chocolate chip cookie was invented by Ruth Graves Wakefield in 1930 at the Toll House Inn Restaurant in Massachusetts.
- Mrs. Wakefield sold her chocolate chip cookie recipe to Nestle, who began manufacturing chocolate chips in 1939.
- Chocolate chip cookies were originally called Chocolate Crunch Cookies.
All Purpose Flour/Maida - 1 cup.
Baking Powder - 1/2 tsp.
Baking Soda - 1/4 tsp.
Choco chips - 1/2 cup.
Granulated sugar - 1/4 cup.
Brown Sugar - 1/4 cup.
unsalted butter - 1/3 cup. (at Room Temperature)
Milk - 4 tbsp.
Vanilla Essence - 1/2 tsp.
- Bring Unsalted butter to Room temperature.
- Combine All purpose flour, baking powder and baking soda and sieve it.
- Beat Butter, Granulated Sugar and Brown Sugar with Whisk or electric blender till it gets creamy consistency.
- Combine creamy butter mixture with flour, vanilla essence, chocochips and milk.Now u can use hands to make it a soft dough.
- Then refrigerate it for 1 hr, to make the dough firm.
- Then make 1 inch ball, and flatten it lightly to circular disc.
- Preheat the oven for 375 F (180 deg) for 10 min.
- Then place the cookies sheet and bake for 13 - 15 min with Same 375 F. Cookie turns the colour to golden brown at the edges, and you get nice aroma of cookies. Then it is the right stage to take cookies sheet out from oven, let it sit aside for 5 to 7 min, cookies becomes crisp. Then you can transfer it to air tight container. We can store it for about a week.