if you have left over rice, you could make cutlet with it. Patties made with rice and blended with veggies, will taste awesome.This could be a delicious evening snack. I have noted this recipe from my aunt's cooking diary 10 years back. Today when i was reading my cooking book, i noticed this recipe, and i tried it. it came out well. so i wanted to share this recipe. Now we learn to make rice cutlet with left over rice.
- chop the onions and cilantro finely,grate carrot,beetroot,green chilllies and keep it aside.
- Boil the potato,remove the skin and mash it.
- Prepare tomato juice by grinding a small piece of tomato in a blender.
- Soak the bread in water for few seconds, then squeeze it and keep it aside.
- Take a mixing vessel, add rice mash well with hands.
- Then add everything mentioned in ingredients column, then mix well.
- Make small balls, then pat it.
- place the patties on tawa, drizzle some oil, when it cooked on both the sides, and it lightly turns golden brown remove it from tawa.
- . Tomato ketchup add as a good combination to it.